The BLUETOOTH FRAMEWORK is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that provides an easy access to the BLUEOOTH features on the Windows desktop platforms.
The Bluetooth Framework supports the following Bluetooth drivers: BLUESOLEIL, MICROSOFT and TOSHIBA.
|BlueSoleil Bluetooth Drivers|
|Microsoft Bluetooth Drivers|
|Toshiba Bluetooth Drivers|
|Bluetooth LE (BLE) GATT profile 1|
|Monitoring Bluetooth LE Proximity Beacon (iBeacon) 2|
|Monitoring Bluetooth LE Eddystone Beacon 2|
|Capturing Raw Bluetooth LE Advertisement frames 2|
|Advertising as Bluetooth LE Proximity Beacon (iBeacon) 2|
|Advertising as Bluetooth LE Eddystone UID Beacon 2|
|Advertising as Bluetooth LE Eddystone URL Beacon 2|
|Enumerating and Managing Local Bluetooth Radios|
|Searching for Remote Bluetooth Enabled Devices|
|Measuring RSSI 3|
|Enumerating Bluetooth Services on a Remote Device|
|Bluetooth Manual Pairing|
|Bluetooth Automatic Pairing (SilentAuth)|
|Bluetooth RFCOMM Client|
|Bluetooth RFCOMM Server|
|Bluetooth Vitual COM Ports|
|Detecting Bluetooth device type|
- 1 Bluetooth LE GATT features are supported only with BluetSoleil and Microsoft Bluetooth drivers.
- 2 Bluetooth LE Beacons are supported only with Microsoft Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10 platform.
- 3 RSSI measurement available with BlueSoleil, Toshiba and Microsoft Bluetooth drivers (Windows 10 for Microsoft driver required).
Bluetooth Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition has been developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder Bluetooth components written in Delphi (Pascal)