The BLUETOOTH FRAMEWORK is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that provides an easy access to the BLUEOOTH features on the Windows desktop platforms.
Bluetooth Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition has been developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder Bluetooth components written in Delphi (Pascal)
The Bluetooth Framework supports the following Bluetooth drivers: BLUESOLEIL, MICROSOFT and TOSHIBA.
|BlueSoleil Bluetooth Drivers|
|Microsoft Bluetooth Drivers|
|Toshiba Bluetooth Drivers|
|Bluetooth LE (BLE) GATT profile 1|
|Monitoring Bluetooth LE Proximity Beacon (iBeacon) 2|
|Monitoring Bluetooth LE Eddystone Beacon 2|
|Capturing Raw Bluetooth LE Advertisement frames 2|
|Advertising as Bluetooth LE Proximity Beacon (iBeacon) 2|
|Advertising as Bluetooth LE Eddystone UID Beacon 2|
|Advertising as Bluetooth LE Eddystone URL Beacon 2|
|Enumerating and Managing Local Bluetooth Radios|
|Searching for Remote Bluetooth Enabled Devices|
|Measuring RSSI 3|
|Enumerating Bluetooth Services on a Remote Device|
|Bluetooth Manual Pairing|
|Bluetooth Automatic Pairing (SilentAuth)|
|Bluetooth RFCOMM Client|
|Bluetooth RFCOMM Server|
|Bluetooth Vitual COM Ports|
|Detecting Bluetooth device type|
- 1 Bluetooth LE GATT features are supported only with BluetSoleil and Microsoft Bluetooth drivers.
- 2 Bluetooth LE Beacons are supported only with Microsoft Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10 platform.
- 3 RSSI measurement available with BlueSoleil, Toshiba and Microsoft Bluetooth drivers (Windows 10 for Microsoft driver required).